Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Still fairly warm, but...

The weather forecasts for this area have been almost eerily accurate lately. Yesterday was pleasant all day, though clouds rolled in late right on schedule. Forecast said today would be cool, cloudy and really windy, and it really is. That's unfortunate, because the forecast calls for continuing deterioration and maybe some rain on Saturday. But still nothing like the nastiness of December.

We went on out morning walk today and I had to call it short because I got to feeling really punky. Felt like it was just blood sugar, and I did feel some better after I ate a little something but the walk was only an hour and a half or so after a perfectly good breakfast. I haven't been sick for over a year, but if I'm going to get the flu this is the time of year I do it. I don't want the flu. Noooo, flu. Begone.

No comments: