Thursday, April 2, 2009

Does anyone really care about this?

Look, I open Yahoo to check the weather forecast and this is all the news they show me. Clearly someone thinks it's important. I'm perplexed.
I'm going to assume the answer is yes, people do care. That show has been around for a long time now - or at least it seems so - and people do talk about it like they care.

I've never seen it, and I'm really not trying to go all Edward Abbey self-righteous on peoples' asses here. I just genuinely don't understand. It just seems so dumb. Why do people care about this? Can someone tell me?

1 comment:

PintofStout said...

I'm not trying to defend their interest in this stuff, cause it is really beyond my understanding as well, but it may be better than focusing on this. With the pop culture stuff, the rules, causes and effects are more easily followed. Maybe the government needs better writers!