Tuesday, May 12, 2009

At last, a few pix...


As of Saturday morning, at S&L's house and using their camera. He's growing at a frightening rate, like something out of a '50's B-movie. I may have to re-name him Clifford.

Naturally as soon as I tried to snap pictures LB became hyper-wiggly. Also the camera was unfamiliar, the sun was in my eyes, this glove is too big, I tripped on a rock, the umpire's blind, and the Democrats wrecked the economy. So you see, poor picture quality is totally not my fault.

Being too young to have committed crimes against any state but his own well-being, I have not yet blacked out his eyes. Next time for sure, though. We're a bunch of outlaws around here.


6 comments:

The Dog said...

Oh, Joel, thank heaven you were able to get some pix before he turned from an adorable fluff-ball into a gangling adolescent. He's a total cutie.

C.M. said...

Little Bear indeed, a very apt name.

Anonymous said...

He's gorgeous! He's adorable! He's definitely a Little Bear. :)

Anonymous said...

No wonder your smitten.
Zookeeper

CaptGooch said...

That's it ?
That is what you have been babbling about for a week now ?

A Puppy ....




I Could take him in if you were running him off .... [rolls eyes]

I am jealous.

lewlew said...

I see a lot of brushings in your future.

He is one adorable fluff ball of a pup. And it appear he will grow a mile, even without the smile. He's going to be a substantial adult dog.