Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The expression "Cold Dead Hands" comes to mind.

So now it appears that the seventh circuit court has ruled in National Rifle Association Vs. City of Chicago that the second amendment provides no protection to the citizens of Chicago and Oak Park, Illinois from the diktats of their evil rulers. This agrees with January's second circuit court of appeals decision in Maloney v. Cuomo, and contradicts the April ninth circuit decision in Nordyke v. King which concludes exactly the opposite - in a lengthy, scholarly and interesting decision which then bizarrely ruled in favor of the county that wanted to restrict gun shows.

'Kay. So all I can say is, WTF?

Y'know what? I don't even care. All I ask is that the tapeworms who want to disarm the people who live here, when it comes my turn, not send otherwise innocent thugs to do their dirty work for them. I ask them to come to me themselves, and make their demands in person.

No comments: