Sunday, July 12, 2009

Uncle W, what have you done?

While M and I were moving lumber out of the barn's attic, the boys went on a nice walky with uncle W. Uncle W went up the small canyon, as far as the first water hole which is of course full at this time of year. And Magnus decided nothing would hit the spot like a nice swim. And of course nothing tops off a nice swim quite as well as a roll in the mud.
Uncle Joel has some brushing in store.

It occurred to me that I've never photoed one of the water holes quite that full, so we went right back there. I cheated and took the Jeep, since I already had to go to the wellhouse and get the casing cap to cut a hole in it.

The boys thought this was a fine idea.

And everything was going beautifully, until Magnus came out of the water and ... No! Magnus! Not until I cover the...!

And that was the end of picture-taking until I found my lens cleaner.

No comments: