Thursday, September 17, 2009

Evening Walky Time Post

Just because I haven't done it in a while.

Yes, I got all muddy. So? You never play with me. You'll have to pay my therapy bills, you know. So I got all muddy.

This is what you have to go through when your mommy loves you enough to...make you go through things like this.

Yes, that's a gigantic, one-eared German Shepherd in an amazingly ridiculous collar, galloping right toward you. When he reaches you, he'll either tear out your throat for having seen him like this, or demand to be petted. Think fast.

Magnus had a bad recurrence of some serious health problems about three weeks ago, and for a time I was afraid I was going to lose him. But he's been bouncing back pretty well. He's got his legs back under him, and normally acts...well, normal. On the other hand, sometimes he acts like he's misplaced a few of his marbles. Not entirely sure if he's going to come all the way back this time, but it's awfully good to see him take an interest in Walky Time. Shortly after this pic, he decided he'd had enough fun and just headed home.


Flash flood aftermath, about three hours later.

Went to check on damage at the pistol range. Pretty clearly the water at this bank never got more than an inch or two deep.

No comments: