Monday, March 8, 2010

Light posting today

Busy, and also kinda feel like crap. Not conducive to sharing merriment. In fact, I think I'll take a nap if the dogs will let me. But I'll have to wait a bit, because I'm running the generator right now to fill the cistern. Also I need to fill the water bottles, drain the black water tank, finish fixing the Gitmo fence, fix the sink in the barn... Aw, hell.

While doing some chores around the lair this morning and looking for something to fill my ears, I came upon something I'd never actually paid any attention to: Radio podcasts. Having only heard pros do it on broadcast radio, I wasn't expecting great performances. But...well, oh my. You know, there ought to be a law allowing me to just turn this crap off when it distresses me.

Oh. Wait.

No comments: