Sunday, April 18, 2010

Look who's got something to say...

...about people who keep their oaths!
I think that all you have to do is read the paper every day to see how many people there are who are deeply, deeply troubled. We know, now, that there are people involved in...these “hatriot” groups, the Oath Keepers, the Three Percenters, the others – 99 percent of them will never do anything they shouldn’t do. But there are people who advocate violence and anticipate violence.
Coming from you, Bill, that's really compelling. Maybe not in the way you intend, but...

Yes, I know. It is a busy day. But there's no law says I can't have a sandwich and ciggie in front of the 'pooter. I've already helped dismantle and load some cell-tower batteries for recycling, did the morning Walky, and made some money moving a very cumbersome hay shelter from "over there" to "over here." Now I'm off to pull some cable. I'm the only one who seems to have reliable wi-fi from W's very expensive uber-router, and that wasn't exactly what he had in mind when he bought it. (Though I appreciate it, W.) So we're gonna try to pull some Cat5e through the existing conduit to the powerhouse, and relocate the router to that more-central location.

No comments: