Thursday, April 1, 2010

Too Many Bloody Dogs...

...which is funny, because I remember when four dogs, larger than most of these, just seemed to comfortably fill the lair.

So W volunteered to take my boys for a quick, truncated walky in the suddenly horrible weather. He brought them back, and Beauty and Redgirl insisted on coming into the lair. That was fine with W if it was okay with me. All four dogs soaked by the wet, enthusiastic snow we're suddenly inundated with. That weatherman is so dead...

Little Bear, being largest and hairiest, was most in need of toweling off. I started on him, but Ghost pulled rank. He usually doesn't like to be fussed over but when he's wet he likes the towel, the rougher the better. I got all four dogs a bit less drippy and sat down at the 'pooter while the dogs sorted themselves out. Redgirl showed an interest in my bench, which is Ghost's spot thank you very much. He lunged at her, missed, but scored a perfect X-ring hit to the center of my crotch...

No comments: