Monday, August 9, 2010

Happy!

All weekend I've been going, "I just need two more hours!" But we got a lot done on Landlady's wiring on Saturday, and yesterday I got rained out good. (You don't want to be down near the wash when it's raining hard unless you're comfortable with the notion of sleeping there. I really need to do something about a bed now.)

But this morning after shit-shoveling I went to the Lair and finished all the paneling on the main-floor walls! Yay!

(trim, cleaning and grouting tiles, tiny little things that need more work and other finicky bits not included, available at extra cost.)

So here's a quick tour. How long could it take? It's one room!

This is what it looks like coming through the door.

That's the loft, from where the wood stove will be.

The exit, of course, from about where the kitchen counter will be.

My boooootiful tile job,

And the bathroom door.

There! That didn't take long, did it?

3 comments:

CorbinKale said...

Admirable job!

suek said...

It took forever...and worth every minute! Very nice job!

Anonymous said...

It looks wonderful and cozy, Joel. So glad to see it looking inviting for you. :^) --Lightning