Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What not to wear when the government guy comes calling...

Eating breakfast and planning out my day, I decided I'd better start with laundry. It's a beautiful, sunny morning, but it's also Monsoon so who knows how long that'll last?

While hanging the first load, I got to thinking about a brief conversation Landlady had with me before the building inspector arrived. I don't really like black t-shirts because they're too hot, and don't usually wear slogan shirts because...well, because I'm not 16. But this one, a gift from Claire, always kinda tickled me.



Curiously, she didn't want me around when the government man came calling. I wonder why not?

4 comments:

Diogenes said...

I so want that shirt. LOL

Pat H. said...

I like that one.

Another one that might draw attention is this one.

Phil said...

I seriously get a kick out of you dude.

Anonymous said...

Personally, wearing ANYTHING with a bullseye on it is just bad juju.