Wednesday, August 25, 2010

You have no "reasonable expectation of privacy"...

Anywhere, apparently.
So. You thought you could avoid those intrusive airport technological strip searches by not flying on a commercial plane? You thought they were just were doing that to "other people"? You thought it was okay to look the other way as your Fourth Amendment rights were violated when you flew on an airplane. It was all in the name of "safety", right?
Do you think somebody should tell the government that 1984 wasn't supposed to be an instruction manual?

H/T to Tam, one of those places I go when I don't have anything of my own to say.

1 comment:

Pat H. said...

Without going into detail, if I encounter one of these devices, regardless of location, I will intervene at a "thermonuclear" level.

Essentially, I will go to the maximum level of response. I will not use intermediate levels of sanction.

That should be the response of all genuine Americans.