Friday, September 10, 2010

PETA's Advice to Survivalists: Go Vegan!

Seriously, you can't make this stuff up...
"Whether you live in an underground bunker or a penthouse suite, the best way to ensure that you'll still be around next year is to ditch meat and go vegan," says PETA Executive Vice President Tracy Reiman. "By maintaining a vegan diet, the bunkered survivors would be in better shape to adapt to their post-apocalyptic world and would help put an end to the doomsday scenarios that animals on factory farms and in slaughterhouses face every day."

7 comments:

The Grey Lady said...

I swear on a stack of smoldering Korans that I will eat one of them before I go vegan voluntarily..

Mayberry said...

BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAhahahaHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh Lord I haven't laughed so hard in a long time! I want a hamburger...

David III said...

Just had some juicy steak!

Pat H. said...

Vegans are, by medical definition, missing enough essential micro-nutrients to be classified as mentally impaired.

That article is adequate proof.

Anonymous said...

I have met quite a number of vegans, all very unhealthy people. Distinct lack of a working immune system, always under the weather...muscles of that of a 90 year old...

But red meat will kill you!

Phil said...

Tell her to put sprouts in her underwear and I'll think about it briefly. Until then I want some fucking bacon.

Anonymous said...

Well, veggies have a lot to offer, but I like cheese and meat, and fish, and eggs, and octopus, and the occasional bug. Besides, fish stock makes a lot of veggies worth eating.