Sunday, June 19, 2011

...And it's about time.

I've finally added a TUAK blogroll, something I've been meaning to do for ... um ... how long has TUAK been around? About that long. Blogs and other sites on the roll are either sites I visit and/or steal from comment upon on a regular basis, those who link to me, and those of people who comment here regularly. The three lists, of course, often intersect: Basically, I'm trying to return favors others have been doing for me for quite some time. I don't really expect it to do them any good, my traffic not being of Tam-esque proportions, but they at least deserve the courtesy. If - and it is inevitable, I'm afraid - you belong on this list and I've left you off, please just let me know here and I'll fix it.

5 comments:

Carl "Bear" Bussjaeger said...

Huh; that prompted me to take another look at my 'roll, and I realized that for all I occasionally link back here... you weren't on the 'roll.

Fixed.

The Grey Lady said...

Thanks for putting me on your roll Joel. I feel honoured :O)

Claire said...

Honored. Me, too. :-) And in good company. Thanks, Joel.

Joel said...

Yes, it's an honor roughly equivalent to getting a mention in Paranoid Recluse Quarterly. Savor. Savor.

Mayberry said...

Thankee good sir!