Tuesday, July 5, 2011

After I've betrayed the revolution...

...and made myself president-for-life, Internal Security is gonna be looking for some people.

Just got M's truck limping running again. Took over an hour just for the part where we swapped out the superannuated spark plugs. It reminds me why I was so anxious to get out of wrenching.

It occurred to me, about halfway through, that this could explain my relative placidity toward political figures during my Mr. Suburban Man phase. I was too fixated on my desire to murder the engineers responsible for under-hood packaging in their beds to worry very much about government.

Now that it's nice and hot, I shall go a-shit shoveling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I will curse your sudden and inevitable betrayal.

Mayberry said...

"Engineers" should be sentenced to five years working on the crap they design. Front wheel drive would disappear in a heartbeat, as would the newer RWD vehicles with half the engine under the dashboard. Amongst a whole buttload of other stuff...