Thursday, July 21, 2011

Oh yes oh yes - Timing!

Spent most of the day making geiger counters, and GC Guy says when we run out of GM tubes there'll be at least a two-week shutdown while we wait for more. That will free up time for working on the Lair, which I badly need. Then when I got home I got a call from my neighbor D, who wants me to come over tomorrow and look over the bill of materials for the Lair's kitchen. Seems he's finished his drawings. If I can wrangle a way to go to the big town this weekend for lumber, I could (conceivably) have an entire kitchen by the end of next week.

Yeah, that's absurdly optimistic. But not impossible. This sucka's coming together! Yes!

2 comments:

The Grey Lady said...

Congratualtions on this coming together Joel, it will be nice to see you out of that trailer and in your lair come this winter.

Anonymous said...

What Grey Lady said. :^)