Monday, July 11, 2011

*SNORT* He said "Manual Hummer Cocker"...

I've been enjoying what Ian's doing with his Forgotten Weapons site.  He's getting better, smoother, faster with his informational videos, such as the most recent on the Mannlicher 1901 carbine.  Old oddball firearms really aren't a passion of mine, but I always wanted an SBR of my very own.  Maybe one day I'll move far enough from government (or government will move far enough from me) that I can scratch that itch without begging permission.

Hey!  If you can't plug your friends, what good are they?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting. Where does he find these things?

Buck.

Joel said...

Friends in odd places, mostly.

Tam said...

Haven't read the post yet, but LOL'ed at the title. I thought you should know that. ;)

Anonymous said...

I have friends... some are pretty odd.....but I don't get to play with cool toys like that.

I feel neglected. I blame Kalifornia.


Buck.

Anonymous said...

Old firearms are pretty cool to dink around with. I wish someone would load 7.55 Swiss ammo commercially (G11 is getting pretty scarce now). My Swiss K31s are fun as hell to shoot. Heavy they are, but that weight soaks up recoil. The straight pull action - smooth as buttah!