Sunday, August 21, 2011

And if you think I was melting down...

You shoulda seen the poor boys.

Ghost just crawled under the sink and refused to come out for any reason less compelling than hamburger - and then he went straight back under the sink. Little Bear got his tail stepped on - I'm not sure he'd ever considered the concept of being stepped on as something that could conceivably happen - went into the dining room, laid down very flat, and gave me an intense treatment of The Eyes. Which either means "It would be really nice if one of those hot dogs rolled off the table," or "I'm very unhappy about this thing I don't understand, and I need you to fix it for me."

Finally around six I called LB to "go to bed," and he moved with alacrity. I didn't even glance at Ghost, assuming he planned to go home with S&L. But he trotted over and followed me up the hill like I was holding his leash. He Wanted To Go Home.

So did I, but I had to go back to the party.

No comments: