Monday, August 29, 2011

I'm gonna hire him out for building demolition.

There's something living under the Big Doghouse in Gitmo. The doghouse is in grave danger - possibly the whole power shed.

I don't know what it is, but Little Bear wants it bad. He wavers like a spiritual seeker between passionate beliefs - one minute he believes that if he only digs enough he can catch it: The next he's convinced that if he stands off and barks at it enough it'll come out to be eaten like a civilized creature. So far, frustration. But he hasn't given up.

He's getting on my nerves. I fully expect to find the building collapsed in ruins - possibly on top of him - when I return from this morning's geiger counters. If it lands on his head, it stands no chance of harming him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heh, heh, living with dogs there is always drama.

LJH said...

Graboids?