Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Claire Wolfe is a Sellout! A Fake! A Fraud! A Charlatan!

No, seriously, it says so right here.
While we all look for those who can do, to do, more, you hide in your cave claiming deadly disease.* Sellout, fake, fraud and charlatan are words that come to mind. What a disppointment.(sic)
Of course, if anybody's looking to Claire, as one of those who 'can do,' to 'do more,' I question whether they've actually read a word she ever wrote.

Hint: The subtitle isn't "179 Things I'll Do For You 'Til the Revolution."

9 comments:

Claire said...

Yeah. That biotch.

But then, you knew it all along, didn't you, Joel.

Anonymous said...

The people are calling for the new Robespierre?






Really?




De edukashun in da publik skoolz suk theez deyz..........



Buck.

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty impressed Claire.
You have managed to hoodwink the entire planet for low these long mumble years... well until this JW showed up to put us all on notice.

I feel so lucky to have lived long enough to finally find the One True Freedom Guru on the planet.

Now where did he get off to? I was going to sit on his foot or was it set my foot on his seat? He'll know and tell me so I don't even have to worry about it any more.

Aren't we Lucky?
We're all saved from that nasty "thinking for ourselves" stuff.

So ... Lucky {rolls eyes}

gooch

the word is facklike sort of like JW's facks.

Anonymous said...

Now wait a minute. For years Joel has been promising to betray the revolution and set himself up as president for life. Did Claire beat him to it?

-s

Joel said...

Naw. She's slotted to become Robespierre, which means I only need to bide my time...

Claire said...

For the record, Just Waiting has posted several heartfelt apologies.

But .... bwah-ha-ha-ha, now that I know your Secret Plan, once I become Robespierre, you won't have any time left to bide!

Joel said...

Curses. Foiled.

Time to start working on my new book, "How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Guillotine."

Anonymous said...

face up or face down?
-s

Joel said...

Dealer's choice. After a minute or two I probably won't care.