Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Uncle Murphy maketh his countenance to shine upon me...

Of all the days to have electrical problems. Sheesh, everything's been fine, at least during the day, and now every time I turn my laptop on the inverter squeals like a little girl...

Installer must have kicked something loose. In the morning when it warms up I'll go over the PV panel connections.

First the water, now this. I'm gonna track down that guy Murphy wherever he hides, and vomit right on his best shoes.

UPDATE: Wow. As somebody said, it looks like it was designed by Dr. Seuss. My wiring job, that is, which had pretty thoroughly fallen apart and I got too busy yesterday afternoon to even notice but it's no wonder I've been having power problems. The six little old panels are a temporary measure anyway, since I now have a single modern panel that's rated better than all of them combined, but I need a few other things before I can install it. Like a new charge controller, but never mind.

Anyway, I'm now getting power into the batteries again.

1 comment:

MamaLiberty said...

Hmmm, I wonder if Murphy has any shoes. He seems to move mighty fast since he was here Monday... Or maybe there's more than one of them? :(