Tuesday, February 24, 2009

But first, the important stuff!

Yeah, before I could get any of the things I need to do today done, I had to take care of my boys' bruised and battered psyches. This required a loverly walky. Fortunately for me, the weather here is just absolutely gorgeous right now. It was damned near t-shirt weather by seven AM.



C'mon, Uncle Joel! Let's go! Let's go! Butch wanted to come along until he saw where we were going, and then he did a fade.



In a little rock ravine I found this cool juniper that had made Bonzai of itself, but first I needed to coax Ghost out of the picture...



Here it is. Wish I were a better photographer. It was beautiful.



Didn't actually see much of Ghost, he spent most of his time taking his own walk. But he'd show up from time to time and say hi.



And back home through the wash. A nice long sweaty walk usually earns me some peace. Today, I suspect not so much. I've still got penance to do. But that's half the fun.

No comments: