Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I got nothing this morning.

The torrential rain turned to snow, turned back to rain, and slacked off just about the time I remembered I probably shouldn't have left my favorite shirt hanging from the Gitmo fence while I was working in there yesterday. My sink is stopped up - I blame Obama. My prosthesis keeps giving me bloody blisters and I can't figure out why. Does Pelosi stop by to make it all better? She does not. Bitch. W's dog Redgirl ate the Gitmo gate. ATE IT! High quality cyclone fencing now looks like a vertical bowl of spaghetti, which is what I got for finally thwarting her neverending quest to dig out under the fence. Bitch. Well, technically Redgirl actually is a bitch, but still.

Screw it, I'm going back to bed. Here's an annoying video with a puppy in it. I'm pretty sure it's Ron Paul's fault.

No comments: