Saturday, April 10, 2010

"We've got to get organized!"

"If those racists, homophobes and morons won't act like ... racists, homophobes and morons, we'll just have to do it for them!

"Wait. What are you people doing here? Go get your own forum!"

Seriously, who needs television when you've got the intertubz and these people? I'm not a tea partier, haven't even paid that much attention to the movement. But the quality of their enemies makes me think maybe I should join in. If your opponents are this contemptible, you must be doing something right.

Okay, our story so far: It seems there's this organization, Crash The Tea Party - which, judging from the quality of their web site, appears to be two pimply kids in Mom's basement - that has a brilliant plan for discrediting the Tea Party movement in the media. They started a forum, of course, because the Field Marshals needed to discuss strategy with their teeming millions:
This topic will be dedicated to how we should crash Tea Parties. One of the most obvious ways we can do this is by blending in with the crowd and yelling out racist slurs like Jews, Nigger, and Fags. One of us should record the act and that should get good media coverage.
Yeah, great plan. I gather from the discussion that followed that conservative radio shows let the cat out of the bag. The forum suddenly gained a more gigantic membership than the organizers likely intended.

Hilarity ensued.

4 comments:

The Grey Lady said...

Joel this whole thing is very funny, I think I will do a post on these rocket scientists, I just can't settle on my angle, this pile is waaaay too rich in material. How did you stumble upon our 007's in the making?

CorbinKale said...

I'll be attending my 4th TEA Party this next Thursday. I spoke on the Constitution at my last one. Thursday I'll be representing Oath Keepers.

I haven't seen any counter protests or APs at the last three. I am pretty confident that if someone started shouting racist, homophobic or anti-semitic comments, they would quickly change their minds about the cleverness of their plan. If they bring a sign with swastikas and other assorted bullshit, I suggest they make it a small sign constructed from materials easily digested.

We are already briefed on the infiltration agenda. We have people on station to deal with it. Everyone has a camera, and everyone is looking out for them. We are so ready for them, we are HOPING they show up so we can expose them.

The Grey Lady said...

Dang my link is not showing up on your blog Joel, I pressed the make a link button, it works from my end but doesn't show on yours. What's up with that? I need a tutor or something. Not that you would likely get any traffic for it, but I like to do things properly and for them to work.

Sorry for messing up your comments with this tripe. :)

Joel said...

Yeah, I never figured out that "make a link" thing either, GL. Maybe you've got to be a kid, like with Rubik Cubes.