Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Who comes up with these memes?

Reading Joe Huffman's blog this morning, I got to thinking about how, whenever the anti-gunners come out from their fuzzy little rocks, all the rhetoric sounds exactly alike.

How does that work?  Is there some underground conference room beneath Brady Campaign Secret Headquarters where these querulous little creatures get their talking points?

A hidden network of coffee-stained fax machines which periodically spit out paper containing new, foolproof talking points?

These are the sorts of things I wonder about. 

First graphic shamelessly stolen from Robb Allen, who is much smarter than I am.

2 comments:

CorbinKale said...

They just parrot each other to themselves, as most other folks stopped paying attention to them.

If they decide the time has come to collect our guns, I will get off my lazy butt and fulfill my Oath. I don't doubt that they will take my guns, but their first problem will be deciding what to do with all the ammo I insist they take first.

AuricTech said...

Here's my reaction to the Weapons of Mass Destruction meme they're trying to push:

"You mean the United States invaded Iraq in 2003 because we had reason to believe that the Iraqi military had 30-round magazines for their small arms?"