Thursday, March 3, 2011

Gonna buy five copies for my mother!

Bedamned! I come out to the scriptorium this morning to find that yesterday morning's screed made Rational Review! You gotta scroll 'way down to find it, and it's not earning me a lot of new readers at the moment, but it's there.

Can fame and fortune be far behind? I'm gonna go look at Lamborghini ads now.

Private to ML: If I knew somebody was going to link that bloated thing, I swear to god I'd have thought twice about taking your name in vain, at least in the title, at least not without letting you know. I'm afraid you'll think I was picking on you, and I truly wasn't. Our approaches may differ, but I know damn well our hearts are both in the same place. But it's true - I really did have that little vignette of a dream.


1 comment:

MamaLiberty said...

Don't worry about a thing, Joel. Tom Knapp and I have been friends for a long time now, and he usually posts anything with my name on it. Now you know. (grin)

Hope it does boost your readership.

One of the great joys for me is knowing that there are many, MANY different good ways to skin this cat.

All we need to do is keep our knife sharp...