Monday, March 14, 2011

Gotta run...

Woke up around 3:30, did the usual morning stuff. Let Ghost out, rolled a ciggie, picked up a book, wrapped myself in a spare blanket, let Ghost in, etc. Sinuses were on fire, throat was scratchy, and I fear I may be catching the bug Plumber Guy obviously suffered from a couple of days ago - which would really be the final insult.

Maybe an hour later ye old eyelids got heavy again, so I snuggled down with Ghost and went back to sleep. Woke with sunlight blasting my eyes, far behind schedule. Ate, got the boys in Gitmo, and now I've gotta run and commit random acts of unregulated commerce. Later.

2 comments:

Big Wooly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Big Wooly said...

I'd be spending some of that unregulated commerce on a bottle of the not-so-good stuff after couple of days like you've had.