Wednesday, April 20, 2011

One of these days, Alice...

After I've betrayed the revolution and become president-for-life, I'm coming after everybody who ever uttered a declarative sentence involving the phrase "no expectation of privacy." They're goin' to the wall.

I know, it's simplistic and possibly even brutal. But anybody who can say
"There should be no expectation of privacy on the part of somebody with a driver's license."
with a straight face just shouldn't live on the same planet with me, and this is the only planet I can find with liquid water.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Everyone, from cradle to grave, should have an expectation of privacy, regardless ow where they are, or what their net-worth might be.

It shoul also be required (maybe a law to enforce it), that anytime a government official asks you a question, the reply should be, "its none of your business."