Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Strangling kittens on the off-chance that they too might be terrorists

Yes, of course - unlike Stewart - I object to the feds giving money away. I suspect that if I did even a modicum of research I'd learn that "first responders" have health care plans that would make the "royal family" ill with envy. And even if they don't, I don't want the feds giving them money. But then I'm not in congress, so it doesn't matter what I think.

Anyway, when Stewart is on I think he's really funny. And he's got this guy's number pretty good.


1 comment:

The Grey Lady said...

I need to get some sort of ( I think it's called, not sure I am not computer geek chick) US proxy server so can see some of your offerings. Appears I am not allowed to watch it, this happens at news sites too. Sigh..