Friday, May 13, 2011

But we do know that it wouldn't have happened without torture.

I'll admit I haven't paid a lot of attention to the OBL Assassination Post-Game Analysis. But even I have noticed the story has gone through several iterations, often quite contradictory, each the government's very last word on the matter. The one thing the .gov has been fairly consistent about is that none of this would have been possible without torturing people, and so torturing people is good. We know this is true because Leon (I finally got CIA!!!ZOMG) Panetta told us so, and he'd never lie.

Here's an amusing article that asks the question which has occasionally circled around my head lately,
"[H]ow many more versions of this event that was recorded live from 47 different camera angles do you think we'll get?"

No comments: