Thursday, June 16, 2011

Oh, I'm totally getting one of these for my daughter...

Forget Pat The Bunny. Away with Goodnight Moon. Okay, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was pretty fun, and so was Princess Bride. But sweartagod, if I'd had a copy of Go the F*ck to Sleep back then, I'd have read it to her (at a sufficiently young age that she wouldn't understand the words.)

I guess this has been around for a while but just didn't get any ink in my corner of the universe. But it's all over the tubz now that there's an audible version read by my hero Samuel L. Jackson. Which is f*cking amazing.

BTW, no big granddaughter news to tell yet. I spoke with Daughter and she's fine, they were holding them over in the hospital in hopes the kid would start to feed better, but nothing really wrong. Yeah, I know one newborn looks just like any other, but I'll post a pic or two as soon as I've got some.

And I'm totally gonna send her one of these, if I have to start my own Amazon account. Revenge is at hand! ;^)

No comments: