Monday, September 12, 2011

Acts of Unauthorized Commerce

Ah.

Spent the morning at the computer, on a paying gig.

For all his impulsiveness at other times, LB will keep me company for hours in the Scriptorium and never make a peep. He appropriated one of the shelves we moved in there for food storage, and that's just his place. He's good company when I'm on the 'pooter. In the next room M's brass tumbler was putting the final polish on some .308 cases, giving me frequent opportunities to play when I was supposed to be working.

And it occurred to me, as I was sifting walnut hulls out of my cases: You can find a free market in just about every conceivable commodity - even writing services! ;^)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Independent Spirit...as it has been said before, it does not download correctly and freezes up the computer. Something is not right and it has been going on for awhile.

The Grey Lady said...

If I had to make a guess it would be Ian's fault. :O)

He has many pictures per post and it takes too long to load if you have multiple posts on the page. An easy fix would to change the blog settings to show only one post at a time and folks click over to the older postings.

Just a suggestion.

Anonymous said...

Cleaning brass in a vibratory cleaner creates airborne dust even from a covered tumbler. The dust contains lead. Breathing it can cause an increase in your blood lead level. Ask me how I know that. I now use the brass cleaner outside. Hand washing after brass cleaning and reloading is also recommended.