Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Oh, but we do, Joe. We do.

Biden: ‘I Wish’ Jobs Bill Critics Knew What It Feels Like to be Raped, Robbed


“I wish these guys who thought it was temporary, I wish they had some notion of what it was like to be on the other side of a gun, or [to have] a 200-pound man standing over you, telling you to submit,” Biden told a crowd at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia on Tuesday, adding, “Folks, it matter, it matters.”
He is determined that we will all have a better chance to get that notion, since as far as I can tell Joe's vision of the "Jobs Bill" has to do with hiring more cops and nothing else. And they will be only too happy to show us what it's like to be on the wrong end of a gun, or to have a 200-pound man standing over us, telling us to submit.

2 comments:

Kevin Wilmeth said...

Funny, Wendy McElroy just posted a picture of what we can expect under that there jobs bill.

Mayberry said...

I like it when they put their plans out in the open. Tells me to buy more ammo...