Saturday, October 15, 2011

Thanks, Guys!

The TUAK Financial Manager, L. Lady, has informed me that from contributions received I'm good to go for internet access for the next eight months. That was a response I didn't dare hope for, and I am eight months in your debt.

Commenter Kel sent his in a rather larger box than normally required for FRNs, because he threw in a little bonus...
Every dime of the money contributed is in, or on its way to, an account specifically designated for my ISP. I don't promise to share the Rebel Yell with them, though.

Here's to you guys! You're the greatest.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee, I wonder how many federal laws commenter K broke sending booze across state lines.

Five? Ten? Who knows? In any case, K, you done good! You've more than fulfilled your quota of broken laws for the day. You can relax now.

Joel said...

Hm. None that I know of. I'd be pleased and proud to be wrong about that, though...

Did I say Kel? I meant Fred! Yeah, Fred [insert name of person I don't like], good friend of TUAK for lo these many years! That's it!

Mayberry said...

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Gotta get my three a day. Hope the package makes the winter more enjoyable.

kel

Anonymous said...

O'tay. Shiny bottle there. Oh, and cheers back at ya.

F42

Carl-Bear said...

If that booze was transported illegally, then I'm sure you can check the return address and discover that it came from a couple of guys named Melson and Newell.

Your grenades and AK-47s are probably on the way, too.

Anonymous said...

WooHoo! With a whole bottle of liquid sunshine, I just hope you're still around in 8 months! ;<)

Anonymous said...

been enjoying rebel yell for years, if you aint never had it try it,

Tam said...

Okay, shit, I'm in for a couple bucks. Anything to stick a finger in the eye of The Man! :D

(WV: "awensorm" Close. ;))

gooch said...

raises his shot of Gosling's ...

"Good Health, Long Life"

stay safe,

gooch