Friday, November 4, 2011

Boy, I really spaced...

This has been "finally getting ready to move" week, all day every day. This morning I went to the cabin first thing, even though I only had little things to do, and got so into it that I completely spaced that it was shit-shoveling day. And it never once occurred to me, till I got back to a couple of texts wanting to know if I was still alive. I've never missed that, at least not without a little notice.

Just got an email telling me Landlady isn't coming up as planned, and though I was looking forward to it and really want the stuff from my Amazon spending spree, plus I'm almost out of decent coffee, my first thought was "All right! That means I can get with D on the cabinet fronts this weekend!"

I guess at this stage obsession is better than indifference.

2 comments:

Landlady said...

I'm glad there's a positive side to it, because I was feeling really guilty about wussing out.

Joel said...

Not to worry, I can always eat the dogs. 8^)