Saturday, November 26, 2011

I'm having fun.

Sorry, busy day yesterday.  M's Mom is visiting, she made it for Thanksgiving - which we don't particularly celebrate, but still it's a long weekend so everybody shows up.

M's M has a dog that makes Little Bear look cute'n'little, a Great Pyrenees mix named Basie.  Ghost and LB took to him like a long-lost brother, and the boys have been toodling off to show him all the cool stuff.  Basie's a city dog, never been off his leash in his life and thinks he's died and gone to Kentucky - which basically he has.

Yesterday I had shit-shoveling in the morning and then had to run get the tractor over to S&L's to move a bunch of big tar-covered timbers like railroad ties on steroids to fix an eroded spot on the steepest part of their driveway.  That took a while, so between that and the company I never even visited the internets all day. Hope they were okay in my absence.

Today's likely to be the same, which doesn't matter because I see by my traffic stats that not many people are here anyway.  :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We may be few in number but, we enjoy your meandering thoughts whenever you choose to post them.

Anonymous said...

Amen. Those who are here on the holiday weekend miss your wit and desert wisdom even though we understand that sometimes you just need to have a life.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I was here! And here I am again. Pics of the BIG dog would have been nice, though.

Anonymous said...

"Pics of the BIG dog would have been nice, though."


Picture a snowstorm with 4 legs.





Buck.

Claire said...

I agree. Pix of the big dog, please!

Don said...

I'd read your breakfast menu if you posted it.

Anonymous said...

HEY!

We're few but we're mighty!