Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Oh, here we go...

I knew I was in trouble sometime in the middle of the night, when Ghost wanted under the covers with me. Ghost doesn't like being cold. Neither do I, and it was a sure sign that the morning was gonna be shivery.

But at least it dawned sunny and calm, unlike yesterday. I've got more outside stuff to do this morning, including laundry, which can't be hung out in a wind because it doesn't stay hung out long. Gotta get that done, promised the weekender neighbor that I'd cut a couple of inconvenient dead trees on his place (inconvenient for him, firewood for me) and I'd really like to get my stove and dressers moved today. Dunno how I'm going to get the big dresser up into the loft by myself, though; may need to dragoon some help for that later.

No comments: