Saturday, April 28, 2012

Dig We Must...

Bother. I'm going to end up digging out more of the hill beside M's Dome.

I've been industriously filling up the trench around the Dome, finally making perceptible progress. In fact as I approached the tight turn behind the Dome, I was making really good progress. Until I found myself with the bucket hitting the vertical face of the hill going in, and reeeeally wanting to scrape the dome itself coming back out. Hm.

Between the bucket and the backhoe, Ol' Gulchendiggensmoothen is actually rather long. Now I'm thinking it doesn't want to make that turn at all.

Guess we'll work it out. I'll push more of the hill into the hole if I have to, but I truly don't want to have to.

1 comment:

KurtP said...

Would it help to raise the front bucket all the way?