Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Well...yeah...

Yes to about 50% of it. Never caught the Glock bug, and if I did I probably wouldn't own a 30 round mag for one. That's just silly. I haven't bought a gun magazine since I figured out (duh) why all the T&E articles are so glowingly positive even when I happen to know the gun sucks, and I have no girlfriend or significant other so those don't apply. Other than that...



But I'm not a gun nut. Ian is a gun nut. Since we became friends I had to stop calling myself that because, y'know, truth in advertising. "You not only know how many Mosin-Nagant variants there are, you care." "You don't take European vacations, you go on hajj to John Browning's office in the FN factory." "Even your shooter friends ask you to shut the hell up about guns." THAT'S a gun nut.

H/T to Borepatch.

1 comment:

Tam said...

Yeah, I'm a gun nut. The combination for my bicycle lock is "1911".