Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Just when I was relaxing...

...winter showed up again.

Woke up this morning to snow and heavy clouds as well as the wind that's been howling for the past two days. Bummer.

Usually I don't have any problem staying here alone, with the dogs for company. But sometimes for no reason I get cabin fever really bad. Poor Ghost wanted to go for his walk in the worst way, but I just wasn't in the mood to freeze my ass in the wind and he was really getting under my skin about it. At last I gave them all a treat and locked them in Gitmo so I could go visit some neighbors, just for a change of scene. Of course they were out tending their animals and it was just as freeking cold there, so I may as well have done my duty by the dogs. Hopefully it'll warm up marginally before long because while the big boys don't really mind giving it a miss, Ghost is reproaching me something terrible. I've asked him if he'd like a shovel to help him pile on the guilt; he seems fine using his resources, though.

No comments: