Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It's cold.

Not as frozen-ammonia cold as yesterday morning, but with an overcast that promises we won't warm up the way we did yesterday. I've gotta go shovel shit in an hour. Gotta get some sand from the wash on the way to the neighbors'. I could put it off, but I need it for a horse corral and right now the horses are out of town which makes the chore 1000% easier. I'll hate myself if I put it off. I shall continue chanting that mantra until I actually have sand in the trailer, then I can turn it off.

Should have baked bread yesterday when we had good sunlight, 'cause now I've got to do it today when we don't. But it's really not a problem. Being the only one here is a real luxury with the new electrical upgrades - I'm not sure it's possible for one guy to kill it. Besides, W isn't around to yell at me. Heh.

Wait...he reads this blog.

Never mind. Joking!

No comments: