Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Of the strange ways I find to make women mad at me...

Landlady: "I've got a bone to pick with you."

Me: "Uh oh. What'd I do?"

Landlady: "When I come up here with (a guy she sometimes catches a ride with), I have to listen to Tom Clancy books on tape. I can live with that. But when I ride up by myself, I'm looking for blessed silence. Usually I get it. This time it was the @#$!ing Hero of Canton, all the way up."

I've had numerous complaints about my taste in "song in my head" posts. And it's true I only post the horrible ones, because I find them funny.

But because we don't want to cause any damage, the management staff here at TUAK hereby provides the following special offer to our valued readers. If at any time a linked "music" video causes incurable earworm and/or mental distress, please contact us at once and we will immediately refund the cost of your subscription in full. We also hereby issue the following Public Service Announcement:

WARNING: ANY MUSIC VIDEO SEEN ON THE ULTIMATE ANSWER TO KINGS BLOG IS LIABLE - INDEED LIKELY - TO BE BLOODY AWFUL, UP TO AND INCLUDING A SEVERE DANGER OF PERMANENT BRAIN DAMAGE.


Example below:



We are skilled professionals, highly trained in the handling of these toxic materials. Don't try this at home.

3 comments:

UnReconstructed said...

omg.

I was warned.

earworm.

ork.

suek said...

Heh.

My old computer doesn't have a sound card. And here I thought I was missing something!

Joel said...

Not so much, no. ;^)