Monday, November 22, 2010

It's official, BTW.

The true identity of Little Bear's father may never be known, but we now know without question who his mother is.

It's Click the cat.

I fell asleep very early last evening, which meant I woke up unreasonably early - like about 3 AM. Just in time to see Click come into the Lair with a large, dead rat. She laid it down right next to LB, curled up next to him, and encouraged him to chow down. Which he promptly did.

I'm guessing it was a very difficult delivery. The puppy, I mean - not the rat.

1 comment:

lewlew said...

LOL!

Our cat does not like either dog much but has reached a sort of agreement with them: "You stay away from me and I'll ignore you." Skeeter doesn't always abide by the agreement but tries.

It's been cold enough lately that Skeeter and Gray Kitty both want to sleep as close to us (me mostly!) as possible. The kitty has said the hell with the agreement for warmth's sake. Skeeter, on the other hand, feels that his space is being polluted and growls softly at the cat until he falls asleep. Me-- I have no room to move in a king sized bed.