Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Chainsaw Man!


Okey Dokey. Here's where Uncle Joel proves his rugged outdoorsman creds. In other words, I'm doomed.

I really dunno why I've been putting this off. Last summer I spent five days in this same woodlot, or sawing and splitting what I'd cut. This year it's only three days. Piece of cake.

For a twenty-year-old. Truth is I hurt myself worse than I thought I had last Friday, just walking across town. I'm still hobbling around, and time's up.

Get'r'done!

2 comments:

LJH said...

Pretty sure there's a law against using Stihl bar covers on a Husky - good on ya for breaking that one too. ;)

Tam said...

Tell me about it.

At gun school last weekend I had a great time, on my feet for two full eight-hour days, running about and shooting targets in the rain with a bunch of twenty-five-year-old dudes...

...and one busted up old chick who spent Monday stationary in a chair and moaning about how everything hurt.


(WV: "homutpre". Not sure what it means, but it's probably illegal in most of Texas.)