Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hi.


Little Bear here. Dad's been busy today, so I thought I'd take a moment for a word.

Yeah, I let myself out of Gitmo and booted up his laptop. I'm not half as stupid as he thinks I am. Between you and me he's not half as smart as he thinks he is, but the charade keeps him happy. A happy Dad is quicker with the doggy treats, y'know? So Ghost and I just go with it.

Anyway, I want to thank everybody who responded to the tip jar bleg. I had to help Dad with the HTML coding, because he had this horrible .gif he was going to use. Between me doing most of his computer work and Ghost constantly having to explain Jean-Paul Sartre to him, I swear sometimes we wonder why we keep him around. Then we remember we have no thumbs, which pretty much gives him the can opener monopoly...

I digress. I need to clean the drool off his keyboard and put myself back in Gitmo before he gets home. Thanks very much for all the responses!

LB

3 comments:

Claire said...

Pretty good typing job for one of the thumbless persuasion, LB. Perhaps you'll soon be able to overthrow Dad, after all.

Oh. But somebody needs to build those geiger counters to keep the kibble coming in. So I guess he'll still be useful for something.

Anonymous said...

Glad the tip jar thing seems to be going well. As I mentioned to someone else, I live vicariously through you, Little Bear, what with all your adventures. But I agree that you should keep Dad around, for the entertainment factor, if nothing else.

Anonymous said...

My cat hit your tip jar and reminded that I won't be able to use the computer till I get a note off to ya.

Don't tell her (I'm using the hospital computer. Yeah they have them in the heart ICU rooms now.) As soon as I break out of here I'll tend to my duties.

F42