Sunday, July 1, 2012

Next to the part where you go home and collapse in a heap...

The part of a stucco (or any cement or concrete) job I enjoy most is cleaning up the tools afterward. Just saying.

We started at seven sharp this morning, and M was the only one of the three of us who wasn't utterly comatose when we knocked off around one. Landlady and I have to do it again tomorrow, and I was kinda sweating how I was going to get my shit-shoveling in there somewhere. Then M offered to come help me with it later this afternoon, getting me off the shit-shoveling hook for tomorrow. With somebody to help haul the damned wagon to the pile, it'll be doable.

We've got one side of the meadow house done, and most of the front including the nasty bit over the front porch. Pictures later: I forgot my camera at Landlady's house, and I'm not going back to get it.

No comments: