Wednesday, April 13, 2011

And...more wind.

GC Guy's component woes have still not come to an end. He asked me to report for duty this morning, and we ended up hauling garbage. Which isn't exactly what I signed up for, but there it is.

Good news is that I got a (paid!) ride to town out of it, which means I'm now the proud owner of five gallons of diesel for Gulchendiggensmoothen. Then we actually did some paying work, finishing up 300 ammonia testers for his company. But by the time I left the wind was blowing again and I was getting tired and stump-sore, so the tractor gets a visit maƱana. Here's hoping the wind isn't pushing all that dirt back into the hole in the meantime.

1 comment:

Mayberry said...

I've hunted high and low, but I just can't find that squiggle thing on my keyboard : )