Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Well, nothing went according to plan. Surprise.

I was washing dishes in the Lair (Yes, I do that now) when I got a text saying that due to bad weather the installer guy wasn't coming to move my internet connection. So I'm still in the cold, dark room in the barn. Grumble.

I looked outside: Literally not a cloud in the sky at sunup. Now some clouds are mosying past, and the wind has come up. But it's still beautiful. in the forties before ten in the AM, ...

Aw, who knows? The weather can vary a lot in a ten-mile space, and it can change mighty fast. Today was supposed to be at least as unpleasant as yesterday, and still might fulfill the prophecy.

2 comments:

DonkeyBuster said...

We've got 6" of wet, heavy snow up here in the NM mountains... hope you get some. We really need it; the creek hasn't run since Sept. & the beaver pond has dried up.

MamaLiberty said...

No precipitation of any kind in the forecast - and it snowed for a while this afternoon.

You know what happens to little boys who lie, don't you?

They grow up to be politicians - or weathermen.