Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I seem to detect a...trend...

Violent Attack in Scott, Man Accused of Biting Off Chunk of Victim's Face

Okay, I admit it. I said "Yeah, yeah," and blew it off. Somebody explain again why shotguns are a poor choice against zombies.

Um...quickly, please...

ETA: Yes, I know this is being built up as another drug scare. Pretty sure I'm safe from the effects of bath salts. M suggests I'm immune from the effects of baths, period. Which is not true, BTW. He's still pissed about the Ezra Pound post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry.

The CDC has issued a statement about the lack of "virus or condition which would reanimate the dead...", so we are all safe. Or maybe their denial means it really exists......


www.orlandosentinel.com/technology/blog/os-zombie-apocalypse-denied-by-cdc-20120604,0,4748440.post